Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Here I am earlier today getting my costume on. I was a cheetah for Halloween!
It was very cold and windy out today, so we only went to a couple of our neighbors' houses. We are all still recovering from being sick, too, so we kept it low-key. Not to mention I wasn't too happy about being strapped in a stroller. I wanted to run around and do my own thing!









You can tell I wasn't happy. But then...













I go to do what I wanted to do - run around - and I was much happier!


I didn't even care about getting candy. Mom eats it anyway. It was nice to see some of our neighbors, though. We were even invited to a Halloween party! We said no thanks, though, because we don't want to get anyone else sick.







Here are the pumpkins Mom and Dad carved. Mom's is on the left and Dad's is on the right. They sure looked great all lit up tonight!

Even though I was a cheetah tonight, I really like to make monkey sounds. Dad is the best at it, but I am trying hard to sound like him.

I hope all of you enjoyed your Halloween, too.

A big congrats goes out to my cousin Molly who ran an amazing race today. Way to go Molly!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Love,

Jackson

XOX

No comments: