Hey there! After running some errands with Mom and Dad today, I did some running of my own in my backyard! I especially enjoyed exploring my new sandbox. We are going to get a swing I can go in real soon. Can't wait!Here's a short video of me playing with red bucket that hangs from my playhouse. It is on a pulley, so I didn't quite understand why I couldn't take the bucket with me. I had fun in any case.
Nana and Papa are coming next weekend. Nana is going to help Mom paint the pink and purple room in the house while Dad is at school. I am sleeping in that room until the baby comes. Then I will have my own room on the main floor. Did you know I am going to find out if I am going to have a brother or sister on November 2nd? I am. It's exciting! Either way, I am going to be the best big brother.

I wanted to send some well wishes to my Great-Grandma Mary. She fell and broke a bone in her foot and I hope she feels better soon! I miss you Great-Grandma and love you very much!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment