Happy Thanksgiving! We had such a yummy meal prepared by Nana and Papa. Thank you very much! I had a lot of fun playing with my cousins Isabella and Cohen.
We enjoyed a fun game of chase Thanksgiving evening.On Friday, Papa took me for a ride on the tractor and the 4-wheeler. It was a beautiful day and I love to be outside!

I went to see Santa for the first time on Sunday! I didn't have much of a reaction - I just wasn't too sure who he was. I was so patient while we waited to see him.

Mom wanted to try to take some pictures at home for a Christmas card since I didn't really smile with Santa. Dad helped by making me laugh. I also got my first taste of a candy cane - yum!


Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate are coming to visit in a week! I can hardly wait to see them.
Uncle Bill sent me a FBI shirt a couple weeks ago. We finally got a picture of me wearing it, Uncle Bill!

Just in case you can't read it, it says, "Gonna catch me some bad guys... after my nap." Thanks, again, Uncle Bill! Mom thinks I look like my cousin Sean in the second picture.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is looking forward to Christmas as much as I am! We have one more video for you. This was me with Papa on the tractor again. It shows some good views of Nana and Papa's house. I know some of you that follow the blog have wanted to see their house. Hope this gives you a good idea!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment