Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...

Mommy and Daddy put up my first Christmas tree this weekend! I know it seems early, but since we are going to Nana and Papa's for Thanksgiving, they wanted to get the decorating done early so we could really enjoy it! Dad has school next weekend, so this was the weekend to work on decorating our house. I love it! Here is a short video of me seeing the Christmas tree for the first time after my nap.

Ace and Iso love the tree, too. They are being naughty because they keep eating the tree and the garland. I try to chase them away when I can. I have been pretty good with the tree so far. I have only broken two ornaments and I listen when Mom and Dad say, "No."

I helped a little with the decorating. I found a gold beaded garland that I ran around the house with and it kept me busy for a long time!










Mom took some pictures of me by the tree tonight in my new jammies from Grandma Mac.

There I was trying to reach another pretty ornament, but Mom and Dad put the breakable ones up high so I couldn't get them (or so they thought). Thank you for the jammies, Grandma. I love how comfy they are! I was so excited to find out you and Aunt Kate are coming to visit at the beginning of December. I can't wait to see you both and show you my new house!








Mom caught me in the act - this became broken ornament #1.

Dad has been such a HUGE help for Mom. We've had a lot of "just boys" nights lately with Mom having grad school and conferences. Thanks, Dad, for taking such good care of me. You're the best!



We have another busy week ahead. I think everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving and having some "down time." I know I can't wait to see my Nana, Papa, Great-Grandma Mary, Great-Grandpa Bob, Uncle David, Aunt Audrey, and cousins Isabella and Cohen. We will have a lot of fun together.
Here's one more video of me pushing my little car around. I don't know why Mom and Dad think it is so funny.

Thank you, Uncle Bill, for the FBI shirt. We will get a picture of me wearing it real soon. Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: