Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am going to have a little sister!

Good Morning, everyone! Well, Mom's doctor says I am going to have a little sister! I am so excited to be a protective older brother. It has been a beautiful weekend so far. Uncle Mike sent me some clothes from Casey, Sean, and Kellyn, and it was so nice outside I got to try out the new vest! Thank you, Uncle Mike!









We went for a nice, long walk yesterday as a family. I just love to be outside. I even climbed up into my playhouse and went down the slide a few times. Dad is feeling a little under the weather today, so I am going to go to school with Mom to help her finish getting ready for conferences.









Uncle Bill - I am really getting a lot of use out of the Flyers hat you gave me for Christmas last year. Thanks so much!
Grandma Mac and Nana and Papa sent me some winter items this past week. Thank you very, very much! I can't wait for the first snowfall now so I can wear all my gear and go in my sled!

I continue to love all the space in my new house. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and has a good upcoming week! Thanksgiving break is just around the corner - yippee!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: