Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Good Morning and Happy Labor Day! Here I am eating my first marshmallow. Nana and Papa came to stay with us this weekend while Mom and Dad went to Michigan. Papa loves Rice Krispie Treats, so Mom made them for him... and I got to taste a marshmallow! Guess what?! I like Rice Krispie Treats, too. :) Not as much as ice cream, though.









Sissy is starting to hold her own bottle. She is getting to be such a big girl!









She makes some silly faces, too.







And I continue to make her laugh all the time!









So like I was saying before, Mom and Dad went to Michigan this weekend. They went to see Dad's alma mater play in Michigan Stadium. I guess it was a big deal because Michigan Stadium is the largest college stadium in the country.










Dad said some bad words about how UCONN played, but I can't repeat them. He said it was a great experience, though. They were a part of the largest crowd ever to watch a college football game - over 113,000 people! Mom said that is one of the reasons why Kendall and me stayed home. Too many people! So they had fun... here is a video of them dedicating the stadium.

And here is the UCONN Huskies taking the field!

And after the game, unfortunately Mom and Dad weren't able to celebrate a win. But they were able to celebrate a weekend away.

Well, Kendall and I celebrated a weekend away from Mom and Dad! We had SO much fun with Nana and Papa. Thank you SO much Nana and Papa for taking such good care of us! We miss you!

I hope everyone has a great week. Tomorrow is Sissy's first day at Robyn's... and my first day of preschool! I am so excited to use my new Elmo backpack and lunchbox!

Love,
Jackson

XOX

No comments: