Sunday, September 26, 2010










Hi there! Can you believe my Sissy is 6 months old already? We sure can't! We've had the bestest weekend ever! We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather, athough it was a bit chilly at times. I even helped Mom and Dad do some yard work.












Sissy is so big, she is using my old high chair now. And she loves to swing, just like me.


This was earlier last week... hard to believe it was shorts and t-shirt weather then, and today I needed a coat! Mom caught this picture of me. I was playing with my cell phone and walked in to the dining room, found Dad's hat, and put it on backwards. Don't I look cool? (I think so.)












We took a family walk to the park today. Dad thinks I look like a thief in this hat. Mom says I "steal" her heart day after day. Whatever Mom, gross.








I love to jump - everywhere I can. I even try to jump on beds, but I always get in trouble. Hmph.
Here I am getting back from our walk to the park. The leaves are starting to change. That means Halloween is around the corner! I am going to be Elmo this year. Trick-or-treat! Just practicing. The cooler weather and changing leaves also means football! Big game tomorrow night... Bear Down Chicago Bears! Even though we were born in Wisconsin, and live in Wisconsin, we are Bear fans all the way (Uncle Bill). We will try to post some pictures of our fan gear tomorrow.
Have a fantastic week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: