Saturday, September 11, 2010

My 1st Day of School

Good Morning! I am very excited to share some pictures of you as I was leaving for my first day of school earlier this week. But before we get to that, we wanted to show you a picture of the hail we got last weekend. It was pretty big!







And now for the good stuff! So on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to preschool. I get to ride with Mom because the preschool is really close to her school.
So last Tuesday I put my new Elmo backpack on and...
I fell over! It was super funny.








Once I got up, I tried running with it.








Mom wanted to get a picture of Elmo...



and finally here I am, lunchbox and all.








Come on, Mom, enough pictures... let's go!










My teachers Ms. Tracee and Ms. Tammy are amazing. Both days that I went this week I barely wanted to even say goodbye to Mom. I blew her kisses, but I was too busy to actually give her a real smooch. On Tuesday I was too excited to nap on a mat, but on Thursday I must have been worn out, because I did take a nap at school just like all the other big boys.
Robyn's is going very well, too. I am so lucky to feel like a part of their family. Their new baby boy, Elijah, is so cute! And Mya and AJ are really growing up. Kendall is being a good girl at Robyn's. She is napping and eating well. She is starting to sit up on her own, too! We will take some pictures of her this weekend.
Have I told you I have the best Daddy in the world? He was "Mr. Mom" this week as Mom had a few night commitments between grad school and Curriculum Night. Thanks, Dad... I love YOU! Mom only has 7 grad school classes left! Yippee!
It was so nice to sleep in this morning. We are looking forward to a low-key, unplanned weekend. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: