I don't know why, but Mom loves pictures of us in the bath. I told her not everyone wants to see us naked all the time. She said we give the best smiles in the tub because we love baths so much!
Here's a great one of Sissy. You can see that sweet, yet "stinker" side of her.

Here I am opening my Christmas gift from "Auntie Nicole." She get me some Elmo activity books. I love them! Thank you so much! I'm really getting into opening gifts now. You all continue to spoil us with all the gifts you send. Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and generous.
Go figure... more bath pictures.
Here Sissy is waking me up in the morning. I've begun to enjoy staying in bed a little in the morning to wake up. Some mornings are harder than others to get up! Sissy is always ready to start the day with lots of energy, though!


Last weekend Dad and Mom took Sissy and me to the Children's Museum in Milwaukee. I love that place. There is so much to do! I really enjoyed playing pizza parlor.
Sissy had fun playing in the little baby area.
She loves mirrors (what girl doesn't?).
There was a fun tube slide!
Here is Sissy playing in the bath. She continues to be a very fast mover!
We have a few more videos to share, but really wanted to get this post out, so we'll include those another time!
Happy Vacation everyone!
Love,
Jackson
Jackson
XOX
P.S. We got back on and posted some fun videos! We realized Ma Mac probably isn't having her gathering due to the holidays. :)
Here I am enjoying some ice cream (I love ice cream just like my Uncle Bill.)!
Here is Sissy at the Children's Museum. She was thinking hard about taking a step...
Sissy playing at the Children's Museum.
They had a piano at the museum like the one in the movie Big. I haven't seen the movie, but Mom and Dad say it's hysterical (whatever that means)!
A short song for you before we go...
We love you all very much! XOX Can't wait for Santa to come visit!









No comments:
Post a Comment