Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sissy's 1st Haircut

Sissy got her 1st haircut on Monday. She did great! It was hard for Mom to believe her "baby" needed a haircut already, but I told her we could only let Sissy's mohawk grow for so long! It was time!







She sat very well.








See that Mohawk? Say, "Bye bye!"























Now on to some more good-looking pictures of... ME! I finally got my haircut, too!






Check out the cool motorcycle I got to sit on!
We sure are enjoying our Christmas vacation. We feel so lucky that Mom and Dad have the whole week off together.
We've been enjoying so much family time! Yesterday we had our friends over and celebrated Christmas with them. We always have so much fun with them. Today we went to Monkey Joe's for the first time. It is an indoor play area filled with inflatables. It was a bit crazy, but we had a lot of fun and it really tired us out! You wouldn't believe the tall slides I climbed up and went down. I had a "perma-smile!" Tomorrow we are planning on checking out the public library. Dad has been great about getting me outside every day, too. I enjoy shoveling and eating snow most. Of course when we are inside, we are playing with all our new Christmas presents!
Sissy and I are starting to play together. Mom thinks it's the cutest thing. I am not as fond of it - especially when Sissy takes my toys from me. But deep down I love her and am her protective big brother.
We'll post again soon! Have a good rest of the week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: