We arrived Christmas Eve and were very excited to see everyone.
Sissy loves Christmas trees...
On Christmas morning, Santa came! We also opened our gifts from Nana, Papa, Uncle David and Aunt Audrey. Here I am, old enough to enjoy Christmas morning.
Santa brought her an xylophone!
We really had a lot of fun playing with our cousins.
Uncle David played with us, too.
After sledding, there was a little more fun to be had...
and then nap time!
We came home the day after Christmas and celebrated our family Christmas that evening.
I could get used to this opening present thing! Sissy just loves the tree more than anything!
Sissy would love to have a Christmas tree up year-round.
Here I am reading Good Night San Diego (thank you Uncle Bill). I have quite the collection of Good Night books now (Denver, Boston, San Diego, Beach, and Ocean). When Mom and I read them, she always tells me who lives in those places. I love those books!
Mom and Dad got me an Elmo camera! Say, "Cheese!"
We hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as we did. We were so lucky to see both Dad's and Mom's family for Christmas (Dad's at Thanksgiving) this year. Now we are enjoying a relaxing winter break. Happy Birthday to Uncle Jihad! We hope you got everything you asked for. It was great to see you on Skype the other night!
Have a great vacation everyone!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment