You wouldn't believe this, but the blue peacock in the background got SO close to me that its feathers touched me! All it wanted was a goldfish that I dropped on the ground. Mom didn't catch that on camera.
We went to Fiesta Waukesha this weekend. First I rode in the cars.
Right before the ride began, this cute little girl came and sat by me. There were a bunch of cars open, but she chose to come sit by me. What do you think attracted her... the glasses?
Turns out she talked too much. Dad said it's a girl thing.
Then Mom and I rode the balloons! She thought I would be scared, but no fear here!
While I rode the cars again, Sissy played with a balloon.
Do you like my headband (asks Kendall)? It was a birthday gift from Uncle Bill!
After the rides, we all enjoyed a snack. We had nachos, but the best part were the churros! Yummy!
Sissy loved them, too!
She also enjoyed listening to the music while snacking.
It was the first beautiful weekend we've had after a lot of rain. We spent as much time outside as we could!
Until next time...
Love,
Jackson and Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment