Dad finished sanding and staining the swingset. It looks brand new! Thank you, Dad, for all your hard work!
I had to wear a different suit, of course. No fashionista can wear the same suit two days in a row, you know.
There it is! The crazy sprinkler! Jackson and I showed no fear.
My brother... he's all boy. Drinking from the sprinkler... gross.
Our neighbor and friend, Alex, decided to come and join in on the fun!
We are all looking forward to summer. Bet you are, too! We have so many plans already. Jackson and I are taking swimming lessons and are members at the YMCA. We have a zoo pass and we'll be visiting family, too! We can hardly wait!
Before we go, we have to wish someone VERY special a VERY Happy Birthday! Do you know who it is? Let me give you three clues...
1. He just got an "owie" on his lip and needed 11 stitches!
2. He works for the FBI.
3. He is in the next picture.
You got it! Happy Birthday Uncle Bill! We love you!
Love,
Kendall
(and Jackson)
XOX
XOX

No comments:
Post a Comment