Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson!

Hi there!  Do you see that birthday cake!  Yummy!  It was delicious.  It had a picture of Aunt Kate and me together on it because Aunt Kate's birthday is one day after mine!  It was an ice cream cake.  I think that might be one of the best things about birthdays... eating cake!





Of course you have to sing first...

I was spoiled this year with many wonderful birthday gifts.  Thank you, again, everyone.  Here is one gift from Ma Mac and Aunt Kate... a radio-controlled car.  Mom and Dad call it an "outside toy." :)














Here I am reading one of my new books before bed with Ma Mac that I got for my birthday.














What a wonderful celebration we had and it was extra special being able to share it with Aunt Kate!  Thank you, again, everyone for making my birthday so amazing.

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: