Jackson has been a great teacher and helper. He shares so well.
I, on the other hand, need to practice my sharing skills.
Now it's Jackson's turn...
Speaking of me, here I am all ready for my preschool orientation! I love my teachers and am excited for school to officially start for me next week!
Mom and Dad decided to have a childcare provider watch us in our home this year. Miss Katie has been coming for a couple weeks already and she is AMAZING! She plans so many fun activities for us and we look forward to spending every day with her. Hopefully we can get a picture with her soon. We play puzzles...
We go outside a lot, which we love!
She even let me paint!
Of course we play together a lot.
Miss Katie just took us to the library, too! We had a blast.
Yesterday was SO hot, Miss Katie had us out swimming.
We feel very blessed and lucky to have Miss Katie in our lives, and she is quickly becoming a part of our family. Before we go, Sissy wanted to share some music with you. She had been trying for days to play the harmonica, and finally, she figured it out.
Can you tell how proud I was? We hope everyone has a great week!
We also wanted to mention how happy we were to hear that all of our family members were safe and sound after Hurricane Irene. We were thinking about you constantly.
Love,
Jackson and Me
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment