Thursday, October 27, 2011

Daddy's Home!

Daddy went on a long trip for work and he is finally home!  He's been under the weather, but we are just so happy to have him back.  Miss Katie helped us make Daddy a Welcome Home cake!
While Daddy was gone, Nana and Papa came to help!  They spoiled us rotten and we enjoyed every minute of our time together.  Daddy took the camera to Asia with him, so we didn't take too many pictures.















We had Ellie, Gavin and their mom Katie over.  It was a beautiful day, so we played outside most of the time... but the best part was decorating Halloween cupcakes!














I got some new necklaces and bracelets.  Aren't they pretty?  I love putting jewelry on!


















I had my Halloween party at school earlier this week.  I was a fire fighter!  We even had a parade.


















Miss Katie took a picture of me in my new hat.  Too funny!


















I love pumpkins and can't wait to carve mine this weekend!
I also love to tag along and do whatever my brother is doing.  There is no sound and you can tell it was taken with our spare camera. :)
We are looking forward to our upcoming Halloween weekend and spending it with Daddy.  We hope you all have fun trick-or-treating!  We will try not to let so much time go by before our next post!

Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments: