Of course there's plenty to do inside, too.
I had some "homework" from school. I needed to decorate a pumpkin any way I wanted!
Nowadays Kendall has to do the same as me... always. Sometimes having a little sister can be a little annoying...
At other times, having a sister can be a lot of fun! It was SO warm this past week that Miss Katie brought out the sprinkler for us to play in! It brought back fond memories of our summer.
I got my Halloween costume! Mom and Dad let me try it on. What do you think?
We went to the Carroll homecoming football game on Saturday. It was a beautiful day to be outside watching football.
It was a perfect day to play some football.
At half time we explored the area behind the football field. We found lots of fun things!
We ran and ran and ran.
Hurdling may be in our genes... but we have a lot of work to do. :)
Like brother... like sister...
It was a fabulous weekend, other than they always go too fast. Have a great week everyone! Happy Birthday to Auntie Kady on Wednesday!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments:
Post a Comment