Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!  On Saturday we went to Boo at the Zoo and met some friends!
We had so much fun!  I was a cat.


And as we previewed earlier in the month, I was a fireman!

"Trick-or-treat!"

One of the friends we met at the zoo was Ben.  I went to school with him last year and his mommy works with my mommy.  He was Spiderman.

We had fun finding the alligators in the reptile building!

Here we are all looking at a HUGE turtle!  It's me (Jackson) on the left, then Ben, then Sissy, then Ellie.

It's SO nice to have Dad back home.  He's starting to feel a little better thankfully.  I missed my daddy!

Ellie and I were hoping to see the new lion cubs, but they were sleeping already.  Maybe next time.
Then, as if having Daddy home and going to the zoo didn't make for the best weekend enough... Mom, Jackson and I went to Uncle David and Aunt Audrey's this morning!  We had so much fun playing with Isabella and Cohen and their new dog!
















The cherry on the top of our great weekend was getting in to my new comfy robe after my bath!


Me too!  Thank you Ma Mac and Aunt Kate!


















With Dad being gone for so long, Nana and Papa came to spend some time with us and helped out a lot.  Another big thank you to them for everything they did and for spoiling us!
Happy Halloween everyone!

Love,

Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX


No comments: