Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ma Mac and Aunt Kate visit, Train Fest and More!

Hi there!  We've been very busy lately!  Ma Mac and Aunt Kate came to visit us recently.  We had such a nice visit... it just went too fast!  Dad, Mom, Ma Mac and Aunt Kate went out one night while they were here.  They went to Holy Hill and out to eat dowtown.  I'm sure they had fun, but Sissy and me had more fun at home with Miss Katie.


We had some pretty nice weather while they were here, so we enjoyed some time outside.

Thank you, Ma Mac and Aunt Kate for driving all the way out here to see us and spoil us!  We always have so much fun with you and this trip was no different.


Miss Katie continues to make our days with her exciting and fun.  We just finished a project that is going to be our dinner table's center piece for Thanksgiving!  We took brown paint and shook it up in a cleaned creamer bottle.


Shake, shake, shake!


Although art isn't my favorite activity, Miss Katie's projects always interest me!


Then we painted on some white paper.  Miss Katie cut that up to make them look like feathers and attached them to the creamer bottle.  We don't have a picture of the final project yet... wait until you see!  We'll take a picture soon.

On Sunday, Mom and Dad took us to Train Fest!  It was SO cool!  Nana and Papa were in town, so they met us there, which made it extra special!



There were small trains, big trains, slow trains and fast trains.  This next video is of a really fast train that kind-of surprised me!



I wanted to grab it as you'll see, but most of the trains at Train Fest were, as Mom says, "to look at with your eyes only" not touch with your hands.
We did find some trains that they DID let kids play with!














I was very tired.  Thankfully Papa carried me everywhere.

I had such a nice time with Nana and Papa that I asked if I could go home in their car!














It was a pretty nice day, so we decided to go on a family walk.  I found a pinecone!





















There's nothing like spending quality time as a family!  I really look forward to it and often ask, "Today are we spending time as a family?"
We are all looking forward to spending more time as a family with Thanksgiving coming up soon!  It reminds us of how thankful we are for all our family and friends.  We love you all!
A special birthday wish to our Uncle David!  We hope you have a great day!

Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments: