Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

Trick-or-treat!  Hope you had a Happy Halloween!  We had trick-or-treat on Halloween and went to a few houses in our neighborhood.  It was so much fun!

Before we even began, I found the candy Mom set out on the porch.

I could't resist the candy.  I was drawn to the suckers.


After we went to a couple houses, we decided it was time for a "taste test."


Although Daddy was still not feeling well, he wanted to come along with us.


















We continue to have so much fun with Miss Katie.  She is SO good to us!



Check out my face... that's my, "I know I'm not supposed to put my feet on the table" face.

Ma Mac and Aunt Kate are visiting and we are having a lot of fun with them!  Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX



No comments: