We had a couple "tired" days while we were fighting our colds.
I like to play with the Tickle Monster gloves and read the funny book!
Here I am taking a sound nap...
and when I woke up I played peek-a-boo with Miss Katie.
Here are a couple videos of us playing in the bath. Kendall and I were practicing our counting.
We went to the Waukesha Christmas parade last Sunday. It was long and cold, but well worth it. The best part was seeing Santa at the end! We also loved seeing Elmo.
I really wanted to talk to Santa, but Mom and Dad said he was too busy that night.
Sissy is really into accessories now. She loves wearing necklaces... always has to have at least 8 on... and also loves to try on shoes. Here she is wearing Mom's boots.
Miss Katie keeps us so busy... I really like coloring and drawing.
We made muffins this past week, too. Yum!
We want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment