Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beginning of March

Happy March everyone!  We are starting to see some hints of spring with green leaves poking up through the snow.  When we aren't outside, we continue to find ways to have fun inside!
I dressed up as a firewoman earlier this week.
I was also a builder using Lincoln Logs.



















My friend Gavin came over to play.  Miss Katie said I was "in heaven."













Ellie came to play with me (I'm not pictured)!  This has become a weekly activity that we both look forward to.  Ellie tells her parents that I'm her boyfriend and that we're going to get married.
You know Miss Katie - she's always finding fun art activities for us to do.  I made a rainbow with her!  I really loved this art project - thank you so much Miss Katie!



















Miss Katie and I made muffins this week, too!


















Miss Katie and the Mulloys aren't the only people we have fun with... at night we love being silly with Mom and Dad.

 



We had a snowstorm on Friday.  It was beautiful!

 Of course we couldn't wait to try to make a snowman because it was a heavy, wet snow.
















And the fun begins... we quickly realized the snow no longer was good packing snow.













But we were determined...
















And finally it was complete... not pretty, but a snowman nonetheless.  I named him "Frosty," although we debated naming him Charlie II.

Have a fantastic week everyone!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments: