First, my school had a Sock Hop a couple weekends ago. What a blast it was! I really liked seeing my friends there and even my teachers. I got my first tatoo! It was a dinosaur.
Then it was Sissy's turn...
Mine was hearts!
My big news is I am sitting on the potty every now and then! (So far I just think it's another chair, but we'll get there.)
I am using a big girl cup now, too.
And here's some big girl "attitude!"
Hanging with Iso...
On St. Patrick's Day, Nana, Papa, and Great-Grandma Mary came in from Florida. They stopped by on their way home. It was so nice to see them.
The weather was gorgeous and we played and played and played.
We are loving this beautiful weather and enjoy playing outside every chance we get. The only thing we like better than playing outside is...
ICE CREAM!
I had my first ice cream cone! I decided I wanted to eat it from the bottom.
I am a nonstop talker these days... and very busy.
We LOVE to go out to eat!
Can you see the beautiful flowers in the background?
Our neighbor, Alex, joining us on the swingset.
Happy Birthday to our cousin Hannah! Best of luck with your lacrosse season.
We hope you are all well and enjoying some amazing spring weather, too.
It's hard to believe someone else's birthday is quickly approaching (she'll be 2!).
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment