Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kendall 1st Plane Ride

Hello there!  How are you?  We are great!  Here we are chilling in Mom and Dad's bed watching a movie together.  We are really getting in to Disney movies right now!













 Miss Katie had us make pretty rainbows with pots of gold!













Last week was so special.  Daddy and I went to visit Ma Mac in New Jersey!  I did so well on my first plane ride.  We had so much fun, that the time really did fly.

Ma Mac had so many fun toys for me to play with.  Uncle Pete and my cousin Connor came to visit me, too!  It was so nice to meet them!
You can't go to Ma Mac's and not go to the shore!  It was windy and chilly.  I can't wait to go back and play in the sun and ocean.




























Here I am having a blast at Ma Mac's.














I got to spend a lot of time with Aunt Kate, too!













We even had a chance to visit Auntie Kady at her school in New York.  It was so nice to meet Daddy's only sister.  Auntie Kady - I really loved your playground!
















We had dinner at Aunt Kate's.  Her new remodeling is beautiful!















All that traveling really tired me out, though!













While Sissy and Dad were gone, Mom and I enjoyed some wonderful quality time together.  We went out on two date nights!  I was really happy when Dad and Kendall came back, though.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments: