Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 Days Until My 1st Christmas!

Hi there! I am showing off my new shirt in this picture. Robyn, my daycare provider bought it for me. Mom thinks it's pretty funny because it says, "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a silent night." I'm not sure why Mom thinks it's so funny...


Well, I came down with my first bout of the flu. I felt real yucky, but am doing so much better now. The picture below was from when I was kind-of cranky with the flu. Last night I was such a big boy. I had to get 4 shots, let me repeat that, 4 SHOTS, at the doctor's for my 6-month check-up. Ouch! I am not sure who was more upset... me or Mom.

We went to my cousin Isabella's Nutcracker performance last Saturday. She did a wonderful job and is a natural performer. I didn't like the dark much at the theater and sudden, loud music scared me, so Dad, Mom, and I were in and out a lot. I got to see my cousin Cohen, Aunt Audrey, and Uncle David, too. Nana and Papa spent the night to celebrate Mom's birthday. Nana stayed until Monday! On Sunday, she helped Mom out a lot with her Christmas baking, and on Monday, she took care of me! We had such a fun day together. Thanks, again, Nana.

I switched formula again, and am eating pretty well. Hopefully 4th time is a charm! I like to make sounds with my lips. I make some pretty funny faces.

Can you believe there's only 7 days until Christmas? They are calling for a bunch of snow here Friday. Mom won't mention "snow day" because everytime she has before, there wasn't a snow day. I guess they're predicting somewhere around 12 inches.

We leave on Sunday for Grandma's house! We can't wait! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. If you're traveling, be safe! The next post will be full of Christmas pictures!

Love,

Jackson

No comments: