They really had me giggling. It is a long video - you may not want to watch the whole thing.
The next video is one of me laughing at Mom. She had me in the "Superman" position on her knees and I couldn't stop laughing! Here's a picture of Mom and I playing the other night. I'm all smiles now that my two bottom teeth have come through.
Mom and Dad went to Dad's office Christmas party on Friday. Emily, my favorite babysitter, came over to play with me. When Mom and Dad were on their way home, Uncle Bill called to inform Dad Ball State was getting their "tail whooped" (Dad's words). We got more snow, too! They are predicting a big snowstorm for tomorrow night. Can you say, "Snow Day?" (Mom's words). Dad had class this weekend, which was probably best due to UCONN's poor performance. He might be going to see UCONN in the International Bowl in Toronto in January, though, so that has perked his spirits. Of course Mom's happy that the Bears won (and Packers lost) today.
I have started to enjoy the computer.
Would you believe they make a "laptop" for 6-month-olds? Mom said maybe after Christmas I could get one. It's never too early to engage in technology!
Here's the infamous Texas Longhorn soothe. I still won't take a pacifier, but I like to suck on my middle two fingers.
I can't believe we leave for Grandma's in two weeks. Mom says we are going to try to get some Christmas baking done this week. Nana and Papa are coming to visit next weekend. My cousin Isabella is in the Nutcracker and we are all going to watch her on Saturday. Nana is staying until Monday so I don't have to go to Daycare! I know I'll keep her busy and we'll have lots of fun!
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment