Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! We had a nice relaxing day - Mom and I didn't even leave the house. She was busy taking down Christmas decorations and cleaning. Dad put my new walker-wagon together and also lowered my crib. We took out all my stuffed animals and put them around the crib. Can you find me in the picture?
I'm sitting up all the time now like a big boy. I even inch along like a worm on the floor to get from one place to another. I know I'll be crawling in no time. Then Mom and Dad will really be running around... he he he.

I continue to enjoy my Baby Einstein movie. The picture below is of me watching my movie. Notice the new slipper socks. Those were from Grandma for Christmas. Thanks, again, Grandma. They keep my toes really toasty!

I hope everyone enjoys their New Year's Eve. Mom and Dad are staying in and watching a movie (Mom thinks they will end up watching football). Dad is cooking steaks right now, Mom made twice-bakes, and I am sticking with my delicious soy formula! Cheers! Happy New Year!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment