Good Morning! Today is Great-Grandpa Bob's birthday. Happy Birthday, Great-Grandpa! I hope you enjoy your special day! I am thinking of you.What a beautiful weekend it has been. It was in the high 40s and sunny yesterday, but windy. Dad took me for some errands while Mom got her hair done. Last night, Mom and Dad had our neighbors over for dinner. I was scared of people I have never met, but Mom and Dad said overall I behaved well.
We may run some errands today as it is supposed to be sunny and mild (compared to recent temperatures) again. We need to get a couple gates because I am becoming a "moving man" fast!
Recently my favorite things to do include "scooching" around, feeding myself, having a pillow fight with Dad, and of course, playing peek-a-boo.
I can't wait until I can throw pillows back at Daddy.
That's just a snapshot of me as a "movin' man!" I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment