Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day one day late! Dad grilled steak last night and Mom said it was delicious. I tried a real peach and real sweet potatoes - yummy! I really like wheat bagels, too. I am an eating machine these days.
The video below is a little snapshot of how talkative I am these days. Yesterday when we all went to the grocery store, Dad didn't even have to ask Mom which aisle she was in... he just had to follow my voice! Can you believe I am almost 9 months old already?
I am still trying to crawl. I get a little frustrated because I know I want to go somewhere, I just can't seem to go at the pace I want to, yet. Mom and Dad are thankful for that so far.
We were able to get a couple videos of me eating my breakfast this morning. The first one you'll notice I am not too fond of the cereal.
Since I didn't eat much of my cereal, I enjoyed a few bites of a wheat bagel. Dad was playing peek-a-boo with me, too, so I was a little distracted.
That's all we have for this post! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend and good week ahead, too. Next weekend I get to visit my Nana, Aunt Audrey, and cousins Isabella and Cohen. I can't wait!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment