Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Busy, Snowy Weekend


Hi there! We had a busy, snowy weekend! Mom was supposed to go to Chicago Friday, but wasn't feeling well and the weather man was predicting some major snow. Happy Birthday Mandi and Maggie. I hope I get to meet you soon!
Well, we did get that snow - at least 6 inches of it. Mom and I braved the snowstorm Saturday to go to Aunt Audrey's party. It was so good to see my cousins Isabella and Cohen, Aunt Audrey, Nana, and cousin Kathy. Dad had grad school all weekend.
Today Mom's friend, Kim, came to visit. She's having a baby in August. It was really great to see her again. When Dad got home we ran a couple errands.
I continue to love eating! Today I tried fresh pear, a blueberry, broccoli, and cauliflower! I also love cheese and bread. I enjoy moving around as much as I can. The army crawl works well for me for now.
Have a great week everyone. Happy Birthday to my cousin Kellyn. She'll be 5 tomorrow! I can't wait to meet you Kellyn.
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: