Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Swimming Lesson

Hi there! I had my first swimming lesson today. I really enjoyed it. Elliott and her mom were there, too. Dad took a video to share with you.



Mom and Dad took me to a city pool today, too! It was called a zero depth pool or something like that. Although I had fun, Mom and Dad think it's best to wait to get a pass until next summer. It was nice to see what it was like, though.

A couple days ago, Mom took me on a long walk to Frame Park. That is the same park where we had Daddy's 40th birthday party. On the way, we stopped by the waterfall. It was smelly (like fish)!










Then we decided to feed the ducks. Guess what we fed them? Well, Cheerios, of course! Let me tell you... they gobbled them up! They came so close that Mom was afraid they were going to hop in the stroller with me!

We've had a summer-filled couple of days. I hope you are all doing well, too.

Love,

Jackson

No comments: