Merry Christmas! We had a very nice time at Nana and Papa's. It snowed a lot! Dad played with me outside and took me sledding.
So much snow fell on Christmas Eve that I couldn't even walk through it. It was a blizzard outside and Mom had to help me, so she didn't take pictures. Dad was busy shoveling while Papa was plowing the driveway.
It was really nice to spend some time with Great-Grandpa Bob and Great-Grandma Mary. Uncle David, Aunt Audrey, Isabella, and Cohen came on Christmas Eve. I had so much fun with my cousins.
Cohen and I didn't want to sit still to take a cousins picture, but our family picture turned out pretty nice. Just think... next Christmas my sister will be in the picture with us!


I was excited to see Mom's Uncle Bill and Aunt Wanda and meet their dog Otis. He was such a good doggy. He let me pet him and chase him. He never barks! I got so many wonderful Christmas gifts from everyone. I must have been a REALLY good boy this year! Thank you, everyone for your kindness, generosity and thoughtfulness.

I haven't stopped playing with all my new toys since we got home.
Mom's cousin Ryan is coming over with his girlfriend Jessi on Tuesday. I am looking forward to seeing them. Uncle Jihad's birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday, Uncle Jihad!
Papa only has 3 more days of work! He is retiring this year and I am sure he is counting down the days. Only 3 more, Papa! Can you believe it?
I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday as much as I did. I wish I could have seen you all, but even though I didn't, please know I was thinking about you!
Love,
Jackson
XOX



No comments:
Post a Comment