Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy 2010 everybody! We are celebrating our New Year's Eve by staying in tonight. I have been such a good boy lately with showing patience while Mom and Dad paint the basement that they rewarded me by taking me to Betty Brinn, the Children's Museum in Milwaukee, this morning. I had SO much fun. There is so much to do there that I didn't even know where to begin. There is a special area for toddlers, which is where I spent most of my time.









Just like at home, I enjoyed playing with the puzzles. I also kept going up and down the stairs to get to a playhouse. There was even a slide to go down!





















Would you believe they had a lawn mower that you could push around? Dad reminded me that Grandma Mac got me the same lawn mower. Well, I mowed and mowed until Mom made me stop. She said it was too busy with all the kids and that it was unsafe for me to be running behind it. She made me frustrated and I let her know it.
You didn't think that video was going to be of me having a meltdown, did you? We'd rather not get that on video.
All in all, I had a lot of fun... so much that it tired me out!











So Dad is grilling steak for dinner and Mom is making twice-baked potatoes... yummy! I am not a big steak eater myself; I still prefer pb and j, but I know Mom and Dad like steak every once in a while. I did finally eat some scrambled eggs last night.

Mom says we'll post some before and after pictures soon of the painting we've done to the house. We've started to get the baby's room organized. Iso has enjoyed this. Can you find him in the picture?









We have no idea how he managed to get in there.

After lunch, Dad did some shoveling and I played. I am very "independent" as Mom and Dad put it. I guess it means I like to just play and do things by myself. Well, I found the roll of garbage bags that we use for dirty diapers and decided to have fun with them.


I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!

Love,

Jackson

XOX


No comments: