
Here's a picture of me in one of my new handsome shirts.
We are getting the wood floors shined up the next few days, so we've been busy emptying the rooms. I helped Dad hang new shades in my room, too! Then I helped Mom pack. We are going to Nana and Papa's tomorrow. I am excited for Christmas!

Mom was playing with my hair the other night in the bathtub. It's getting kind of long! I really like my hair-do... don't you? I think it shows my wild side.
I opened my Christmas gifts from Mom and Dad already. With Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate visiting at the beginning of the month, and going to Nana and Papa's for Christmas this week, I feel like the whole month of December has been Christmas! I am such a lucky boy!
One of my favorite gifts was my first football from Dad.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and safe travels! We hope to have lots of fun pictures to show next weekend!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment