Hi there! Dad took this picture of me today. We had a "boys day" so Mom could work on a paper for grad school. The weather is mild for this time of year, so it's nice to get outside!
Mom took some pictures of my room to show you. Unfortunately our "before" picture was on the realtor's site, so we can't save it and post it here. You might remember that before the walls were white with navy blue sponge paint.
Mom and Dad painted it the solid light blue. It matches my sports quilt that will be going on my big boy bed. We have some more things to hang, but are waiting until I am out of the crib and in my big boy bed. Mom and Dad also painted the basement! It looks really nice and we'll post some pictures once we have it decorated.Did you notice the best part of my "new" room? The toy bins in my closet! Here's a close-up.

I really like to help clean up now, and with these bins, I can put the toys away. My sitter Robyn has bins like this, too, so I am used to putting things away in them.
Speaking of closets, Mom has been putting an awful lot of pink clothes in the upstairs closet. Remember my friend Elliott? Well her mom is having a baby boy at the end of February. Since Mom is having a baby girl in March, they traded clothes! As long as the pink stays upstairs, I'm happy. I prefer blue myself.
Other than that, we do not have much news to report. Mom and Dad do keep talking about the "terrible twos" in our house, so I guess Ace and Iso have been bad lately. I haven't really noticed, but that's the only "two" I can think of.
A very happy birthday goes out to my Great-Grandma Mary. Hope you enjoyed your special day! Nana and Papa are back from their cruise and we'll see them next weekend at Papa's retirement party. Thank you Uncle Bill for your Raiders outfit and bib. Mom wasn't mad because there was a Bears bib, too. We'll take pictures of me wearing it real soon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those that have been affected by the earthquake in Haiti. I don't really understand what is going on, but Mom and Dad tell me I am blessed and should be thankful for all we have.
Dad took a video today, too, of me walking up and down the sidewalk. Nothing makes me more happy than being outside.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. We'll post again soon!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
XOX


No comments:
Post a Comment