
Greetings from Waukesha, Wisconsin! Do you know almost all of our snow is melted? It has been rainy this weekend, so the snow is going away pretty fast. I am hoping that means we are one step closer to spring - which means a lot more outdoor time! Mom and Dad assured me there is plenty of winter left and to not get my hopes up. I told them I am the parade - and they're the rain.
Here I am relaxing on Mom and Dad's bed - Dad was hogging the TV and watching football, and although I don't mind it for awhile, I was itching for some real TV (Mickey Mouse Club).
Mya, my sitter's daughter, had the flu earlier this week, so I stayed home with Mom on Monday. Dad stayed home with me Tuesday and guess what?!? He took me to the zoo!

I don't know if you can tell or not, but there are two tiger cubs in the background. It was so fun watching them play like Ace and Iso, but MUCH bigger of course. It will be a lot of fun to go to the zoo this summer and show my sissy all the animals. Before long I will be pushing her in the stroller all around just like Auntie Kady did with Uncle Mike and Uncle Pete.

Here's a close-up video of a tiger cub!
Dad let me out of the stroller so I could get my own close-up!
On Friday my favorite sitter Emily came over so Mom and Dad could go to Papa's retirement party in Milwaukee. I had so much fun with Emily. Mom and Dad had a really nice time at Papa's party, too. Congratulations, again, Papa! See you in a couple weeks when Dad goes to Florida.

On Saturday, Nana and Papa stopped over. They showed us pictures from their cruise along Mexico. It looks like a fun way to vacation! They bought me cool swim trunks as a souvenir. Thank you SO much Nana and Papa. Mom and Dad said I'll get a lot of use out of those this summer when I get my baby pool.
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Sunday and has a good week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment