Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Already?!?

Can you believe tomorrow is going to be February? We think time is flying! Dad says wait until the baby is here - it will go even faster. I picked out my valentines this weekend - Mickey Mouse Club, of course. Mom and Dad tried to get a valentines picture today, but as you can see, they were pretty unsuccessful. I just wasn't in the "sit still" mood.




















When Mom came in to get me this morning when I woke up, the sun was just rising. It was very pretty! Here's the view from my window.










Do you see the gel clings on my window? We put them up for a Valentines decoration!

Not a whole lot of news to share this week. I continue to love reading books, but my absolute favorite thing to do is play with Dad. We have so much fun together.






I like to color, too. Mom and Dad keep giving me all sorts of food and it depends on the day if I like it or not. I do enjoy fish sticks every now and then. I like pizza, too. Just like Mom, my favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Daddy cooked us breakfast this morning - yum!

Mom and Dad have decided to go to the UCONN Michigan game in September. Nana and Papa said they would babysit. Dad is real excited to go to the game. I wanted to go, but they said maybe next time.


Speaking of breakfast, here is a picture of last week that Dad took when I was enjoying a yummy breakfast before going to Robyn's. Robyn found out she is having a boy in June! We are so happy for her and excited to have another boy at daycare! My sissy won't be alone, though. There are a couple baby girls that will be going there, too.

I hope you have a great week!

Love,

Jackson

XOX

No comments: