Hi there! Today was our first day back on our routine. I did pretty well all things considered. I do already miss those lazy days with Mom and Dad though.In this picture, Mom gave me a bit of her cool whip on her chocolate pie that she made for New Year's Eve. It was yummy! I don't get sweets very much. Mom says it's because I am so sweet already!


On Saturday UCONN defeated South Carolina in the Papa Johns.com Bowl. Even though they weren't picked to win, they did! Dad was thrilled. It helped him feel better after his favorite hockey team, the Flyers, lost in overtime on Friday.

Here I am being lazy. I was trying to wake up after my nap. Dad put cartoons on and I just love to lay on the couch every now and then and watch cartoons. It's a special treat. Notice I don't have socks on. I do not like to keep my socks or shoes on at all.

Here are some warm jammies Grandma Mac sent me. It has been very cold here, so these keep me cozy at night. They are really soft and snuggly.
Thank you, Grandma!
Thank you, Grandma!I love when Dad reads to me - he makes the best animal sounds. One of my favorite books is The Wheels on the Bus. I like to point to the cows and say, "E - Moo." Another one of my new favorite books is a book Aunt Audrey, Uncle David, and cousins Isabella and Cohen got me for Christmas. It shows you real pictures of animals and then makes the actual sounds of the animals! At first I would cry every time the rooster cockadoodle doo-d because it was scary, but I am getting used to it now. I ask Mom and Dad to read this book to me every day. Thanks for that great book Aunt Audrey and Uncle David!
On this video I am playing with my own remote. Every time Oscar the Grouch makes sounds, it cracks me up!
A BIG congratulations goes out to my Papa. After 34 years with the same company, he has decided to retire. He can spend more time ice fishing now and finishing the basement in his house. I can't wait to go ice fishing with him once I am a little older. Congratulations, Papa! Now you can stay in your jammies late and watch cartoons!
I hope everyone had a good first day back on your routines!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments:
Post a Comment