
Peek-a-boo! Today was a really fun day! Mom, Dad and I went to Mom's friend's daughter's birthday party in Chicago. On our way we stopped at Gurnee Mall. Mom and Dad let me walk around in the mall. I enjoyed pushing the stroller, which is good practice for when I'm helping take care of my sister. I also rode a carousel for the first time! It made Dad dizzy, but I thought it was exciting!
Mom was able to catch up with some of her college friends and Dad kept chasing me around. It was a great day! Once we got in the car to come home, I was out like a light.
While I was sleeping, Uncle Bill and Auntie Kady kept Mom and Dad updated on my cousin Hannah's lacrosse team. She is famous! She started her first college game today and scored 2 goals as a freshman! The next time I see her I am going to have to ask for her autograph!
I am beginning to learn that all my cousins are so talented. From ice-skating to running to lacrosse... it's so impressive! They sure have set the bar high!
My Great-Grandpa Bob's birthday was last week. Happy Birthday, Great-Grandpa! Remember this picture? It was taken almost a year ago already! Speaking of birthdays, my cousin Kellyn's birthday is this week. Happy Birthday, Kellyn! We hope you enjoy your very special day.Here's a little peek-a-boo for you...
Have a great week. We'll have more birthday wishes next week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX


No comments:
Post a Comment