Sunday, February 28, 2010



Hi! I hope you are all doing well. We don't have too much to update you on this week. This picture was taken last weekend. Mom, Dad, and I ran a bunch of errands, and it wore me out.

We can't believe it is the last day of February. It is my Aunt Audrey's birthday today. Happy Birthday, Aunt Audrey! I hope you enjoyed your vacation with your friends!

Nana and Papa were at Uncle David's while Aunt Audrey was on vacation. They stopped by Saturday and ended up spending the night, which was a nice surprise! Papa put heat in our basement, so now when we play down there it isn't cold! Thank you SO much Papa. I love going down there to play and run around. Papa also put up a couple pieces of trim where it didn't look so nice. We are so thankful for all of Papa's work! He sure is a handyman.

Yesterday we went to visit my friend Elliott, her mom and dad, and her new baby brother Gavin. He is only 2 weeks old and is so little! I didn't take too much interest in the baby, but instead I had a lot of fun playing with Elliott. She has the coolest tent and tunnel that we kept chasing each other in. Mom forgot to bring the camera.

Mom and Nana ran out shopping for a little while last night. Nana helped Mom pick out a few things for the house, which made Mom so happy. I got to stay with Dad and Papa.

Today Mom, Dad, and I went to the mall. They let me play with a train table at Barnes N Noble, which I loved. They even let me walk around the mall! I helped them pick out blinds for a couple rooms in the house. It was a big choice, but I am happy with what we decided to do.

Aunt Kate sent me a globe pillow, which is so cool! Thank you very much, Aunt Kate! What a thoughtful gift.


Can you believe that it's already been almost a year since Daddy's big owie? Remember when he had surgery on his foot? I'm so glad you are better, Dad. I know you are looking forward to getting outside and exercising a little once the weather is warmer... me too!









A special Happy Birthday goes out to my cousin Emmett! His birthday is tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great first week of March!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: