Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feeling Better


Hello! Here I am trying a new fruit freeze pop. I had been fighting a cold for some time, but then Mom and Dad took me to Urgent Care Friday night. I just was feeling so lousy! The doctor there was amazing - she even sang to me! They gave me a freeze pop there - so Mom decided to get something like that for home, too. I really prefer to lick the cold outside rather than eat any of it. Turns out I have pneumonia and the start of an ear infection, but I am feeling so much better now that I have some medecine from the doc.











Although I have spent a lot of time on the couch watching TV lately (Mickey Mouse, of course), I was more active today and decided to make a mess of the kitchen with all the tupperware and pots and pans.

I even ate a little today, which is such an improvement from the last few days. Mom and Dad were so proud - they were cheering like I did something really great. You know those two - they can be a little crazy.









Earlier in the week, Mom and Dad were giving me lots of baths to help take down my fever and make me feel better. One night Mom used the spray nozzle like it was a shower. I had a lot of fun! The video below is rated PG-13 because I am naked! Yikes!


Mom took a picture of me napping today. It was the most peaceful nap I have had in quite some time. A definite sign of me feeling better!









Grandma Mac's birthday was last Wednesday. I hope you had fun at your party, Grandma. Happy Birthday!











Dad is going out of town on business this week, so Nana and Papa are coming Wednesday. I get to stay home with them Thursday and Friday while Mom works and has conferences. I can't wait to spend time with them!
I hope everyone has a healthy and enjoyable week. Miss you all!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: