
Happy Valentine's Day everybody! What are you doing to celebrate this special day? Mom and I are hanging out while Dad is at grad school this weekend.
Well, I have so much to share! First, while Dad was in Florida for work this week, Nana and Papa came to take care of me so Mom could go to grad school and have parent-teacher conferences. On Thursday, they took me to the Children's Museum. I love it there!

We played and played. Then on Friday, Nana and Papa took me to Mom's school. I got to meet all her second graders and explore Mom's classroom. I had a great time and it wore me out! After lunch, Papa and I decided to relax a little.

Thanks for taking such good care of me Nana and Papa. I miss you already! See you soon, though. The baby will be here before we all know it (6 weeks!). Speaking of baby, Dad said a few family members were interested in seeing how big Mom's belly is! She didn't really want to put a picture up, but Dad and me insisted. Let me prepare you... I love playing with belly buttons... and I have no trouble finding Mom's. It's like a bull's eye!

On Saturday, Mom took me to get a haircut. She says I am a handsome little man now. I started to play peek-a-boo with my hands now, which Mom and Dad think is so cute!
My appetite seems to be back after feeling under the weather. My likes and dislikes for food is changing constantly. My new favorite is cauliflower with cheese, but I hardly eat any fruit!
Thank you very much for the valentines everyone. I hope you received mine. Grandma Mac sent me a handmade sweater, mittens, and hat. Mom took some pictures of me wearing the beautiful sweater and hat.
They are so cozy and warm Grandma. Perfect for Wisconsin weather... although I hear you've been getting way more snow by you than we have been getting here! Thank you very much.I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and have a great upcoming week. Next weekend Mom, Dad, and I are going to one of Mom's friend's little girl's 1st birthday party in Chicago. It will be fun meeting some of Mom's college friends for the first time!
Sending hugs and kisses your way!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment