
Good Morning! I had an exciting week! Unfortunately my sitter and her daughter were sick a few days this week. So, I got to stay home with Mom and Dad a couple days, but on Friday I got to go to my Aunt Audrey and Uncle David's house to play with Cohen! I was even able to see Isabella before she went to school!
Aunt Audrey took all these wonderful pictures. I had the BEST time there. Let me tell you all about it!
We wrote on the driveway with sidewalk chalk.
And before we went in for lunch, we played in the snow a little.
Then it was lunch time, but we were so dirty and wet, we ate lunch pantless!
Can you believe we did all that in one day? It was a blast! Thank you SO, SO much Aunt Audrey. I had a lot of fun and it was great spending time with you and Cohen! Thank you Cohen for sharing all your cool toys with me!
Today Mom and I are being lazy. Dad is at Grad School all weekend and it is rainy and yucky outside. Earlier this week when I was home with Mom, we did some coloring. I actually like to just make as much noise as I can with the colored pencils rather than color a picture. Check this video out.
On another day, Dad took a video of me enjoying the cat door. That's right... not only do Ace and Iso love the cat door Papa made, but I do too! I just enjoy it in a different way...
It seems as though spring is finally here. Mom and I found a plant sprouting in our backyard, which is exciting. I've been spending time outside every chance I get. I just love pushing the stroller up and down the sidewalk.
Dad even hung up my swing for me!
Tomorrow my friend Elliott is coming over with her mom and new baby brother. I can't wait to have someone to play with for awhile!
There are a lot of birthdays coming up! First, my cousin Mary Kate's birthday is Monday... Happy Birthday, Mary Kate! I hope you have a wonderful day! My sitter's son's birthday is Tuesday. Happy Birthday, AJ! I can't wait to give you your gift on Monday if everyone is feeling better. My cousin Hannah's birthday is next Saturday. Happy Birthday, Hannah! I have really enjoyed following all your success in lacrosse so far! Keep up the good work!
I hope everyone has a great week! Don't forget to wear green on Wednesday for St. Patrick's Day.
Love,
Jackson
XOX







We even chased bubbles!

No comments:
Post a Comment