
Hi! Here I am doing one of the things I love best - reading books. I could sit and read books all day with Mom and Dad. I can't wait to read books with my sister before too long.
We have had a beautiful weekend. The weather was so nice we spent as much time outside as we could.
We went for walks and I ran up and down the sidewalk taking in all the wonderful fresh air.
Mom had Friday off, so we enjoyed a Mommy and Jackson day. Then Mom had a grad school conference on Saturday, so then I enjoyed a Daddy and Jackson day! We enjoyed a fabulous family day today just working around the house and playing outside.
I hope you have enjoyed your weekend as well. Are you counting down to spring like I am? Have a wonderful week.
Love,
Jackson
XOX
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment