
Hello and happy spring! Yesterday was the first day of spring and we woke up to a snow globe outside. Thankfully, the snow did not stick. Uncle Bill sent me a Raiders outfit for Christmas, so we wanted to be sure to put a picture on here of me wearing it.

It came with sweatpants, too, that Mom thought would be too big for me, but sure enough... I fit in them! I keep trying to tell Mom and Dad that I am getting so big. They just ask me to use my words. I know what I am saying, but they seem to think it sounds like a different language. I am getting good at saying, "No."

So with the baby coming soon, Mom and Dad have taken some of my old baby things out. I really like the baby carrier - it's like my own personal rocking chair. Mom's doctor said that if Baby Mac doesn't come by March 29th, they are going to give Mom medicine so that she has the baby on March 29th. That's only 8 days away! I am excited!

I have been playing outside as much as I can. I love my yard even more than I did in the fall. I run to the swingset all the time.
The next video is of Ace. He was chasing tissue paper around the kitchen and I couldn't stop laughing!
The last video is of me wrestling Dad - and let me tell you - I won!
Have a great week and we'll post again soon!
Love,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment