Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome Kendall Mary McNamara

Have we ever had an eventful weekend! On Friday, my baby sister, Kendall Mary McNamara, was born at 10:56 a.m. Her middle name is after my Great-Grandma Mary. She weighed 7 pounds and measured 19 1/2 inches long. She was so excited to meet me that Mom's labor only lasted 3 hours! Dad and Mom arrived at the hospital at 9:30 a.m. and she was born less than 1 1/2 hours later! I guess she was as excited to meet me as I was to meet her.






















Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet her right away because I was sick. She had a lot of visitors, though! Nana and Papa came down right away to meet her and help take care of me.
Uncle David went to meet Kendall.








Aunt Audrey and Isabella met her, too!Here's a short video Dad took of Kendall. She was born with a lot of dark hair, just like me!

Although I was feeling under the weather, Daddy, Nana, and Papa were doing their best trying to keep me happy! Papa played peek-a-boo with me when he was outside grilling. I took a turn for the worse Saturday night, so Dad ended up taking me to the ER. I was very brave and such a trooper. My ear infection had not improved and I now have bronchitis. Feeling better today, though. The highlight of my day was having everyone home... Mom, Dad, and Kendall. I did get to meet my baby sister today, and Mom plans on posting some of those pictures very soon. It's off to bed now to catch some much-needed rest.
I hope everyone has a great week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: