Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dance!

Hotdog, hotdog, hot diggity dog! Hi there! I am singing one of my favorite songs - the Hotdog Song from Mickey Mouse. I enjoy it so much, I often like dancing to it.


As you can see, I am using some of Dad's dance moves. Don't worry, though... Mom is working with me.









There's Kendall wearing her first headband. Her hair is so long -it sticks up higher than mine!









She wasn't very happy here. Come to think of it, she really isn't ever happy when she's getting her diaper changed. Can you blame her? I mean, I am almost 2 and I STILL fuss when I get my diaper changed... much to Mom and Dad's dismay.










She got her first big girl bath and did really well!







Isn't this a nice bench? Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate sent it to me for my birthday! Want to know what the coolest thing is? It converts from this bench to a kid picnic table! It just unfolds and becomes a picnic table - it's like magic! Thank you very much Grandma and Aunt Kate! We plan on eating outside as much as we can - then it doesn't matter if I make a mess!


Speaking of outside... when Nana was here not too long ago, she played with me and taught me how to go up the stairs of my playhouse and then down the slide. Well, Nana, now I actually sit down by myself instead of lunging myself into the air for you to catch me!


I love playing outside on my swingset. I could swing all day long. I also like to pet my cats. Iso has been near me more lately because he likes to go inside my tractor/tent. Before Mom started recording this, I was petting Iso so nicely. But once she got the camera, he moved.


The last picture we have is of Kendall tonight. She was sleeping in Dad's arms with her finger in her mouth! It looked kind of silly, so we decided to take a picture.


Can you believe Mom's maternity leave is 1/2 over already? Three weeks have gone by so fast. Thankfully summer will be here before we know it! I can hardly wait!

Have a fabulous week!

Love,

Jackson

XOX

No comments: