Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! We are enjoying a relaxing weekend at home. Kendall is doing well. Mom and Dad even let me hold her!

The Easter Bunny stopped by my house, and it left me an Easter basket!




After I went through my basket, I had my first Easter egg hunt in my house! I found all the eggs. Each egg had something yummy in it, like Teddy Grahams, raisins, vanilla wafers, or animal crackers. As I opened the eggs, I ate the yummies inside.











Auntie Kady sent me an Easter basket. Thank you so much, Auntie Kady. It is full of yummy treats.











Here is a video of me opening it!


We have had some really nice days here. It has been windy, but at least it's been warmer. Dad has been great about playing with me outside. We swing, go down the slide, push the strollers around, push the lawnmower, and play with sidewalk chalk. We can't wait until Kendall gets a little older and it isn't so windy so we can all go on family walks.
With the warmer weather, some flowers have been blooming around our house. It is exciting to see what has been planted before we moved in. I started to pull the flowers off, but Dad told me I am not supposed to do that.










We also have some new flowers to plant. Auntie Kady sent flowers to Kendall that are beautiful! Kendall says thank you!












Uncle Bill also sent some lovely flowers to Kendall in my favorite flower pot! I love duckies. Thank you very much Uncle Bill!











I continue to be a great big brother to Kendall. I try to help as much as I can. I am doing really well sharing Mom and Dad.







I remind Mommy to give Kendall her important tummy time. She already tries to hold her head up.








I check on Kendall when she is sleeping. By the way... do you notice she sleeps with her mouth wide open? Dad says she sleeps just like Grandma Mac.










Here are some great pics of Dad with Kendall.
















I hope you enjoyed your Easter! Have a great week! I am home this week for Spring Break. Mom and Dad said we'll have playdates and maybe even try to make it to the zoo.

Love,

Jackson
XOX

No comments: