Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nana's Visit


Nana and Papa came to visit this week. Papa stayed for a little bit and then went to Uncle David and Aunt Audrey's to help build a shed. Nana stayed here and helped Mom paint the dining room and living room. It looks so nice. I really liked reading books with Nana at night.



I enjoyed playing with my sister Kendall on Saturday night. I was sharing my couch with her. I just want to snuggle with her as much as possible!









The flu bug bit me today, but I am starting to feel better. I will enjoy a relaxing day home with Mom and Kendall tomorrow, though.
There are a lot of birthday wishes we want to send out this week! Happy Birthday to my cousin Connor; Mom's friend and Kendall's soon-to-be Godmother Nicole; Mom's Uncle Bill; and Mom's teaching partner and dear friend Amy. May all your wishes come true!
Can you believe Kendall is already a month old? Time is going by so fast.
Have a great week!
Love,

Jackson
XOX

No comments: