Hi there! Above is a short video of me being such a good big brother. Kendall was in her swing and I was watching over her. I am becoming a little more interested in her and getting better at sharing Mom and Dad.
Dad gave Kendall her first bottle this week. So far she has been a very good eater!

This week I was on Spring Break, so I have been home with Mom and Dad all week. Dad took most of the week off, so we enjoyed a lot of family time together. Most of the week was awful weather, but the last two days have been beautiful. We've spent a lot of time outside. I even went to my favorite park today! Also, I wanted to tell you about my friend Alex. She is a neighbor girl. Although she is 6 and in kindergarten, she loves to play with me. She comes over whenever she sees me outside.
With me being home for break this week, I had a few playdates. Aunt Audrey and my cousins Isabella and Cohen came over at the beginning of the week. In the middle of the week Mom, Kendall, and I went to my friend Elliott's house. She enjoyed holding Kendall.

On Friday, Elliott, her brother Gavin, and her parents came over. They brought us a yummy dinner to eat. They also brought a gift for Kendall and me! When I go to Elliott's house, I love playing in her tent. Well, Elliott's mom and dad got me a tractor to play in and I absolutely love it!

I love to bring a bunch of books in there and read them! Thank you SO much Chris and Katie for the tractor! Happy Birthday, again, to Elliott!
On Saturday, Nana and Papa stopped by because they were in the area. It was so nice to see them again. Can't wait to see you again soon!
Today was a big day. The Flyers won, so now they are in the playoffs. Kendall's not much of a hockey fan yet... she fell asleep during the most exciting part of the hockey game.

The Yankees won, too, so Dad was real happy today. Not to mention I was sporting UCONN gear.

Dad took a picture of the diaper cake Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate sent Kendall. It is really cool!

Thank you very much for the special gift Grandma and Aunt Kate! Mom and Dad said you will be here before I know it! Can't wait!
It's time for night night - big day tomorrow. Have a great week!
Sweet Dreams,
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment